www.jobs.shell.com.ng Shell Petroleum Company Recruitment Portal and available jobs in Shell Nigeria recruitment (May 2020).
On this page, you are going to find details about Shell recruitment portal (www.jobs.shell.com.ng) or www.shell.com.ng/careers.html.
All the available Shell jobs, application requirements and how to apply on Shell recruitment portal 2020 can be found in this guide.
The Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is actively recruiting on their portal and in order to ensure you do not miss out, I have created this page for you.
shell recruitment 2020 portal, shell recruitment process, shell recruitment email, shell nigeria recruitment 2020, shell recruitment day salary, shell graduate trainee recruitment 2020
The most important thing is that you go through the requirements thoroughly before you apply for any job.
Latest Jobs On Shell Recruitment Portal 2020 – www.jobs.shell.com.ng
1. Production Chemist – Forcados Oil Terminal Supervisor
Reference ID: 131446BR_EN
Location: Forcados (Nigeria)
Employment Type: Full Time
Experience level: Experienced Professionals
- If you’re a talented production chemist who’s gained some valuable experience in the chemistry solutions in Forcados Oil Terminal, this role could offer you the chance to drive social and environmental change.
Where you fit in
- We work as one team and are committed to excellence. We are accountable for our work and above all, we work hard to get the job done. We are passionate about innovation and driving positive change.
What’s the role?
- On a day-to-day basis, your role will be to provide first line chemistry solutions in Forcados oil terminal (FOT) operations and provide fit-for-purpose Production Chemistry lab analytical services for the West Asset.
You’ll be expected to:
- Supervise activities in FOT lab and mini-labs in Tunu, Otumara and North Bank to deliver quality data for Wells Reservoir and Facility Management.
- Provide analytical services to support hydrocarbon processing and crude sales;
- Support terminal export capability through treatment and disposal of produced water;
- Maintain technical integrity and sustain ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accreditation and embed Ensure Quality Product mandatory process;
- Support Green House Gas sampling and data acquisition for reasonable assurance compliance;
- Provide process chemistry expertise to mitigate solids deposition and ensure flow assurance.
On a wider level, you’ll be supervising lab chemistry operations where you will be managing the lab and field chemistry operations while delivering high quality data and maintaining applicable certifications for all labs in the West Asset.
- We’re keen to hear from passionate individuals who possess good leadership, investigative and interpersonal skills. A professional with awareness of relevant safety procedures, practices and statutory requirements. Beyond that, we’d hope to see the following on your CV:
- University graduate in Sciences; preferably Chemistry;
- Significant experience in cognate E&P experience in oilfield production chemistry;
- Good understanding of oil and gas export terminal operations, hydrocarbon value chain, emulsion and produced water treatment;
- Work schedule: 14/14.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in Process Chemistry and Flow Assurance within the oil & gas industry.
Click Here To Apply Now (Application closed, see deadline below)
Job Application Deadline: 16th February, 2020.
Like I said earlier, I will keep posting new job updates as Shell recruitment process keep rolling in. In other to stay updated, drop a comment below and bookmark this page for updates.
Disclaimer: Learnallpro.com does not influence this recruitment in any way. We just seek to post useful information that will help you to apply for the job and get it.
That is all for now on Shell recruitment portal 2020 and the list of available jobs in May, 2020.