Learnallpro reports that applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Crescent University, Abeokuta (CUAB), postgraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
READ ALSO: Check Top 10 Universities in West Africa
Crescent University Postgraduate Courses
Postgraduate Programmes and their respective duration
|4.||Banking and Finance||2|
|5.||Economics with Operation Research||2|
How to Apply for Crescent University Postgraduate Form
- Visit http://www.crescent.edu.ng, click the “PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATE ” menu.
- Enter your details in the spaces provided and click “Continue “
- Then log in with your email or application number.
- Then go ahead and make your payment with your ATM card.
NOTE that after payment you can print out the form or fill it online.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you are free to do so.
- Printed Registration forms must be submitted on or before the screening day with:
- 12 passport photographs,
- photocopy of birth certificate,
- letter of identification from your Local Government,
- 2 Reference letters and credentials.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES,
- E-mail:[email protected]
- Website: http://www.cuab.edu.ng
- Admission Tel: 08030644731, 08027814584, 0803 803 5400 (For Whatsapp Msgs: 08027814584)