2022/2023 Academic Session, DESPO HND Admission Form Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara
The management of the Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe Oghara (DESPO) is inviting suitably qualified candidates to her Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes admission for the 2022/2023 academic session.
DESPO HND Courses
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Power & Machines and Electronic & Telecommunication Options).
- Mechanical Engineering (Power & Plant and Manufacturing Options)
- Science Laboratory Technology(SLT) with options in:
- Environmental Biology
- Physics Electronics
Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara HND Requirements
- National Diploma (ND) in a relevant course of study from NBTE accredited Polytechnic.
- 5 O’level Credits including Mathematics and English Language in subjects relevant to the candidate’s course of study.
- At least one-year Post-ND working experience in the area of specialization.
- At least two years Post ND cognate working experience for candidates with Pass in their specialisation areas.
How to Apply for DESPO HND Admission Form
- Log on to www.ogharapoly.edu.ng then click on HND Application Form.
- Click the payment button to pay a non-refundable application fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) made online with Verve or Master debit card (ATM Card).
- Fill the online application form with the requested information and submit.
- Print two (2) copies of the online acknowledgement form to conclude the registration.
Screening shall hold at a date to be communicated later at the various Departments.
Candidates are advised to come with writing materials and HB Pencil
Prospective Candidates should come to the screening exercise with the following documents:
- 4 recent passport-sized photographs with one each attached to the application/screening form and the two acknowledgement cards.
- Bursary receipt for the purchase of the forms
- Certificates/Statement of Result
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Candidates are advised to come for the screening exercise with their anti-Covid 19 masks as those not wearing their face masks will not be allowed into the Polytechnic campus.
- All candidates are to ensure proper washing of hands and apply hand sanitisers which have been provided at every entrance to the screening halls. There will also be a temperature test at every entrance.
Closing Date: Not Specified.